1. Each member commits to donating $200 per donation social, totaling $400.00 per year split between four local charities or organizations.
2. Socials are conducted in 1-2 hour or less each quarter.
3. Any member who has signed a Membership Commitment Form and who is current with her donations may submit a Charity Nomination Form to nominate an organization for consideration at a nomination social.
4. All nominating charities submitted by current members must submit a brief summary of what they will do with the donation from the membership if they are chosen.
5. This information will be sent out along with a link to each organizations website to the membership via survey monkey.
6. Each member will then vote for their charity of choice via survey monkey in a timely manner.
7. After votes are tallied, each member will pay their donation to the chosen charity before or at the next donation social.
8. Organizations under consideration must serve the community of Barrie and/or Simcoe County and provide individual tax receipts to contributing members.
9. Members who did not vote for the selected organization agree to make their donation regardless.
10. Members who are unable to attend a social are expected to give their donation to the chosen organization via credit card or cheque. They may give their donation forms to another member, deliver it themselves or call in to the chosen charity.
11. Members are expected to make their donation by the end of the donation month.
12. An organization not selected will remain eligible for voting at subsequent socials.
13. A successful organization is not eligible for future consideration for 5 years, but the nominating member may submit the name of another organization.
14. The top two charities will be the charities of choice at the September and March Donation Socials with each member donating $100.00 to each charity.
15. The selected organization must agree not to give out member information to any third parties except for tax purposes.